This programme is aimed at children who can ride a bike without stabilisers and to take the riders from a beginner to be able to take on the skills area in the bike park independently.
By the end of the session riders will be able to
- move the body position around to suit the terrain and still maintain control
- use both brakes with confidence and effectively on the trail surface
- take on off road corners be able to assume a balanced and ready position
- take on the trails and maintain control
- to weight and unweight the bike in a pumping action
- to maintain speed through a section without peddling
- control the lift of the front wheel and back wheel independently using body weight to make this happen.
This session is during the half term Holiday so please ensure you can attend.
Riders MUST have a helmet and suitable bike. Gloves and pads are recommended.
CAR PARKING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
Click on the link below to book the course.
Basic Mountain Bike Skills Course for Kids aged 5- 12 yrs old MA11 – Northamptonshire Sport