This programme is aimed at children who can ride a bike without stabilisers and to take the riders from a beginner to be able to take on the skills area in the bike park independently.
By the end of the session riders will be able to
- move the body position around to suit the terrain and still maintain control
- use both brakes with confidence and effectively on the trail surface
- take on off road corners be able to assume a balanced and ready position
- take on the trails and maintain control
- to weight and unweight the bike in a pumping action
- to maintain speed through a section without peddling
- control the lift of the front wheel and back wheel independently using body weight to make this happen.
to book your place, follow the link below.
Sunday Morning 4-week Basic Mountain Bike Skills Course for Kids aged 5 to 11 – Northamptonshire Sport