Running from 10am to 12pm from 3 April to 6 April inclusive this programme is aimed at children who can ride a bike with confidence but would like to master the basics and to be able to take on the skills area in the bike park independently.
By the end of the session riders will be able to
- move the body position around to suit the terrain and still maintain control
- use both brakes with confidence and effectively on the trail surface
- take on off road corners be able to assume a balanced and ready position
- take on the trails and maintain control
- to weight and unweight the bike in a pumping action
- to maintain speed through a section without peddling
- control the lift of the front wheel and back wheel independently using body weight to make this happen.
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
4 day Basic Mountain Bike Skills Course 11 – 16 years old – Northamptonshire Sport